2018 CISO Exchange East Agenda
Cyber crime can be perpetrated from anywhere in the world that permits a link between cyber space and physical computing devices and networks. With the digital landscape expanding, the enterprise has historically invested in strengthening their cyber security postures with diverse security controls. Yet the productivity of security teams is complicated by an abundance of alerts, legacy systems, evolving technologies and growing compliance mandates. Join this interactive three-day forum in Boston, where impactful and practical information will provide insights to heads of cyber security. The program includes instilling security-first thinking with a focus on collaboration across the business and with external partners while integrating and maximizing automation and emerging technologies. Download the agenda and learn more about this year's topics of discussions including:
- Automation/Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning in Security (the evolving Internet of Everything)
- Regulatory/Legislative Compliance—managing, interpreting, implementing (using established risk frameworks
- The Human Element—Talent Shortages, Insider Threats, Security Culture
- Cyber Resiliency- Utilizing Threat Intelligence and Business Continuity and Recovery (proactive about ransomware and other changing threats)
- Handling Breach Notification in a Timely Fashion (as well as patching, application testing and other cyber hygiene)
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.